Saturday, March 24, 2012
Just a few days ago, I've been invited by a friend to attend job orientation seminar about Working from Home. At first I was skeptical about it but my friend's perseverance paid off. I gave in to my friends' invitation. The seminar was great and I saw the opportunity of having additional income stream thru the program. The nature of the job is all about Advertising and it should be done thru facebook messaging.. You'll be paid by the company weekly for every advertising message that you sent. I will not elaborate any further about it.. What I want you to do is to visit the website and download the video presentations yourself so that you may study it further. Just click this link: TODAY ADZ Website. Should you want some coaching assistance about Today Adz Work from Home Program, email me at: email@example.com.. 'Hope you'll like it too.
See you next blog!
Saturday, September 3, 2011
|It's Fun to own a KOO L KALAN : -)|
To sum it up, here are the amazing features of KOOL KALAN:
- Easy to lit
- Fast in Cooking
- Heat is adjustable (Low, Medium, High Fire setting)
- Safe to use anywhere
- Easy to Clean Ashes
- Less charcoal is required for long hours cooking
- Can use all kinds of charcoal and chopped woods
- No Need to fan it manually
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number : +639331761139
Note: We accept orders within the Philippines only.
Don't be trapped in the midst of frequent LPG PRICE HIKE.. You have a choice for an economical, safe and affordable cooking. With KOOL KALAN, COOKING IS FUN !!! :)
See you next blog!
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Hello Everyone.. I'm back. It's been a while but I've got good news for you... I'm pretty excited to share it to you. DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE'S A WORK FROM HOME JOB THAT'S TRULY LEGITIMATE and it's just right under our noses? Yes, that's true. I've tried it and up to this very moment, I'm still enjoying it. This work from home job is TOTALLY FREE.. No hidden charges or membership fee. All you need is a Paypal and Facebook Account. Do you believe that?! If you have those 2 requirements, you can start anytime you want without spending a single centavo.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
One the the expenses that eats a large chunk of our budget is celfone load. For most of us, it would seem a great disaster when our celfone runs out of load. It is as if we are deprived of the right to live in this "celfone-oriented" society. It is now a basic necessity especially for the businessmen. That is why it is high time that we should come up with strategies on how to reduce our celfone bills or expenses.
The most sensible thing to do is to analyze the rates and quality of service offered by the cellular phone providers. I found out that there are two ways that we can adopt in order to save money on cellular phone bills and my suggestions are:
1. Try using Sun Cellular sim cards. This mobile phone provider is the champion of "UNLIMITED CALLS AND UNLIMITED TEXTING." Their latest "COMBO CALL & TEXT" package is exciting. By availing the "COMBO 30" package, you'll get 40 minutes free call sun-sun, 120 free text messaging, and 40 free texts to OTHER NETWORKS for only P30. It's really budget friendly. Sim cards are available as low as P29.00. So if you buy two(2) simcards, one for you and one for your family member, that will enable you to get very cheap CALL RATES doing a Sun to Sun call. Did u get the idea? To know the details of their plans, click here. However, there are also some disadvantages. In the interest of balanced opinion, the downside of owning a Sun Cellular simcard is that it has limited coverage especially if you're always out of town and since it's cheap, there are times that network becomes clogged and sometimes your calls wont easily go through.
2. Your next alternative is to avail of SMART GOLD LITE PLAN. it has the lowest per minute call rate with only P2/min Smart to Smart Call and FREE 75 SMS texts monthly. It has a very large subscriber base estimated to be 38 million users. It also has the widest coverage in the whole country and it is offered only for P300 a month with no financial documents required. If you have a valid ID and and advance monthly service fee of P300, you'll instantly own it.
So there you have it. If you want to shave off some of your celfone expenses, I offer you the two options above. Try it and I'm sure your mobile phone expenses will go down.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Save Gas by Driving Economically.- Exceeding 40 mph forces your auto to overcome tremendous wind resistance.
- Never exceed legal speed limit. Primarily they are set for your traveling safety, however better gas efficiency also occurs. Traveling at 55 mph give you up to 21% better mileage when compared to former legal speed limits of 65 mph and 70 mph.
- Manual shift driven cars allow you to change to highest gear as soon as possible, thereby letting you save gas if you "nurse it along". However, if you cause the engine to "bog down", premature wearing of engine parts occurs.
- Keep windows closed when traveling at highway speeds. Open windows cause air drag, reducing your mileage by 10%.
- Drive steadily. Slowing down or speeding up wastes fuel. Also avoid tailgating - the driver in front of you is unpredictable. Not only is it unsafe, but if affects your economy, if he slows down unexpectedly.
- Think ahead when approaching hills. If you accelerate, do it before you reach the hill, not while you're on it.
PS: Those are only few of the many tips that you can find online. However, I'd like to end this article by leaving you a 100 percent fool proof advice on how to save 50% GAS MILEAGE ...... e.g. REDUCE YOUR CAR USAGE by 50%!!! Take a BUS whenever you can. It's guaranteed cheap and fun going to your destination along with other passengers.....
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Watch for these tips. You might be one of those car owners who unknowingly fall into this kind of motor driving habits. Waste of fuel starts even at the time when you switch your ignition key in the morning: Here are some helpful tips on how to save gas:
1. Avoid prolonged warming up of engine, even on cold mornings - 30 to 45 seconds is plenty of time.
2. Be sure the automatic choke is disengaged after engine warm up... chokes often get stuck, resulting in bad gas/air mixture.
3. Don't start and stop engine needlessly. Idling your engine for one minute consumes the gas amount equivalent to when you start the engine.
4. Avoid "reving" the engine, especially just before you switch the engine off; this wastes fuel needlessly and washes oil down from the inside cylinder walls, owing to loss of oil pressure.
5. Eliminate jack-rabbit starts. Accelerate slowly when starting from dead stop. Don't push pedal down more than 1/4 of the total foot travel. This allows carburetor to function at peak efficiency.
So, the next time you warm up your engine.... you already know what to do...
Aside from doing the proper engine warm up, you can also save a lot of gas if you know HOW TO DRIVE ECONOMICALLY which I will share to you in my next blog.